Friday, February 10, 2012
The Race Is On
Well, let's see; we have had Mia now for 3 nights. The first night, she did great. We put her in her crate, and she hardly whined at all. She slept all night and didn't potty in her crate. Wow, was I amazed! Once she was out, the race began! I had to rescue 3 stuffed animals, my flip flop, computer cord, and a sock, twice. All of this inside of a 45 minute period. She thought it was a game. I learned my lesson, close the bedroom doors! The next night, she thought it would be good to go outside at 2:40 am and play when she came inside. Umm....no! Back to the crate, she wasn't too happy about that, but a girl's gotta get some sleep sometime. Thankfully, last night, she slept all night. It really feels like we have a baby in the house again. If only you could stick a diaper on them so you didn't have to worry about your floors. ;o) She is actually doing really well, thankfully. And, she is so cute, you can't help but love her. Just like a baby I tell ya. Now, if we can just get her to quit thinking that Ashton is one of her chew toys, we'll be doing good. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment