Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day One

Aaahhhh....  Well, our Mia is at home.  We picked her up from the shelter this afternoon.  She seemed to be SO excited to see us.  Did she remember us?  Ummm  I'm quite sure that is a no. However, she was so grateful to be out of her crate she loved on us relentlessly.  Which, of course, we loved.  :)  She is absolutely adorable!  We are just beginning to see just how much work she is going to be.  I am also starting to think that she may just be a "mini Marley".  Wow!  She has already tried to chew my flip flops, Ashton's boots, my computer cord, a basket, clothes, my purse, the carpet, and I'm sure a whole list of other things that I didn't catch.  But when she looks up at you with her cute puppy eyes, you just can't help but melt.  She did poop outside, thankfully; yet still managed to pee on my carpet once; even though I took her outside probably 7 times.  Cole is teaching her to fetch, which she is picking up very quickly!  My smart girl.  She does like to cuddle.  She snuggles up on your lap, giving you "the look" and steals our heart away.  Now that we have lost our hearts to her, let's just hope that we can keep our house in tact.

No comments:

Post a Comment